The Benefits of Drinking Celery Juice Every Day
A little over a year ago, I was having all sorts of digestion problems to stomach cramps, bloating and constipation.
I know, it’s not something I love to talk about but I believe that many people suffer from similar problems. It had slowly crept up to becoming more of an issue as time passed.
I’m sure I did what everyone else does, turned to the Internet and was constantly Googling information.
And I ended up trying a lot of different health remedies and diet plans with not much success.
But, it was at lunch with a friend that I first heard about all the amazing benefits of celery juice and The Medial Medium.
I was shocked that I hadn’t heard about this and was very intrigued.
So, as soon as I got home, I started reading up on everything I could find.
The Medical Medium, Anthony William
Anthony William, or the Medical Medium, has an incredible loyal following.
He is a Best Selling Author with 4 books on the New York Times Best Selling List, as well as a website, audio recordings of his work and various social media sites.
He has helped millions of individuals with many different ailments using his communications with Spirit and his unique healing philosophies.
Taken from his website, “Anthony William is also the originator of the Global Celery Juice Movement.
Millions of people are healing thanks to drinking 16 ounces of straight celery juice on an empty stomach every day – a specific healing practice that Anthony has been recommending since he was a child in 1975.”
Jumping Right Into Juicing and Blending
I am one of those people who like to jump right into things.
So the very next day after pretty much devouring the information, I kid you not, I gulped down my first 16-ounce glass of celery juice.
I used my juicer, but if you don’t have one, you can use a blender as well and strain the liquid from the pulp. I have a separate post where you can find the blender and juicers I recommend.
I even had my husband on this and we continued drinking 16 ounces of celery juice every morning for 4 months straight.
I am not a doctor, just someone who really enjoys reading about and trying out new health remedies that are less invasive than other routes.
My Top 6 Personal Benefits From Drinking Celery Juice
- My digestion issues went away. No more bloating, no more stomach cramps and for once in my life, I was regular. Let me tell you, I actually can not remember the last time this was the case.
- My sugar cravings in the afternoons went away. I always had to have something sweet in the afternoons. Or I would feel very lightheaded or cranky.
- I lost 5 pounds during this time. But in the 3 months following, I ended up losing 20 pounds in total and I really do think it had something to do with not having the sugar and carbohydrate cravings in the afternoons.
- My skin felt amazing. I have always had fairly clear skin, but what I noticed was that my skin was even clearer, blemish-free and not as dry as usual. I have very dry skin especially in the winter and drinking the celery juice helped me retain moisture.
- I did not get my typical cold last year. With a family of four, I always get sick even just a routine cold here and there.
- I had more energy especially when I went and worked out in the mornings typically right after my morning celery juice.
Still Feeling Great Today
After 4 months, there was a shortage of celery at the local store, so we ended up breaking our streak.
We still drink it fairly consistently, a year later. I’d say probably 2-3 times a week.
Though we are not drinking it every morning, surprisingly my previous issues have not returned and I have been able to maintain my weight loss.
If I do start to feel run down, I always go back to my celery juice. For some reason, it just makes my body feel really good. It is pretty much my go-to cleanse.
Interestingly, I have found that my body can handle celery juice much more than a healthy juice or smoothie loaded with sugar.
Smoothies with strawberries, bananas, and other fruit as well as freshly made juice from apples, carrots, and beets are really hard for me to handle in the morning due to the high sugar content.
Celery juice on the other hand, has been such a wonderful way for me to start my day.
The Medical Medium Celery Juice Book
I definitely recommend reading further about the many benefits of celery juice and other remedies by Anthony William, The Medical Medium. You can find his Celery Juice book here.
He has so many other great books, audio recordings and resources available for anyone interested. I’ve listed just a few of his most popular books below.
Good luck and happy reading and juicing!