This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and purchase, I may receive a small commission. Learn More.
Women’s Golf Vacation Offerings Mixing Golf Travel with Fun, Leisure, Wellness & Learning
Women’s golf trips are growing and on the rise. And why not? My husband and his friends get together once a year for their annual golf trip to some fun destination around the country. I love this idea! Women can do this too. This year, I am excited to partner up with an amazing woman, Barbara Gudstadt, who founded Women’s Golf & Travel Concierge, a company that specializes in golf travel specifically designed for ladies.
In looking ahead into 2022, I have hand-selected and highlighted a few of my favorite ladies’ golf trips and will be sure to update these in the near future as more and more trips are announced and become available.
Women’s Golf Day and Women’s Golf & Travel Concierge have put together an impressive Golf & Wellness Retreat at the Wigwam Resort in Arizona.
Indulge yourself with a rejuvenating 6-day / 5-night Golf, Spa, and Wellness Retreat at the lushly-landscaped acres of the Wigwam Resort in Litchfield, Arizona. The Wigwam boasts the state’s only 54-hole championship golf resort. We’ll combine golf with a pampered spa day, meditation class, fitness center workouts, and sunrise yoga……all bringing you bliss and relaxation to kick off your golf season.
The Wigwam, deeply entwined with Arizona history, welcomes you to make a little history of your own. This golf and spa getaway guarantees you a rich palette of experiences from early morning mind and stress-relieving activities to exhilarating golf on championship-style courses. In the evenings you will witness the tangerine streaks of the Sonoran Desert sunsets. Each day at The Wigwam will provide endless possibilities, activities, memories, and newfound friendships.
- 6 Days / 5 nights accommodations at the Wigwam Resort in an Adobe Collection guest room
- Welcome gift from Women’s Golf and Travel
- Welcome gift from Women’s Golf Day
- Welcome dinner / meet and greet.
- Three (3) rounds of golf with golf carts on the Gold, Red, and Blue courses
- Complimentary same-day replay based on availability
- On course contests and prizes
- 5 Breakfast vouchers of $20.00 each
- Three (3) $10 Golf shop gift cards
- 1 Spa Day voucher ($150 value)
- 10% off additional Spa Services
- Sunrise Yoga and Meditation Session
- Fun golf clinics
- Fitness classes (Total Body Conditioning, PiYo in the Motion Studio)
- Farewell Dinner
- Unlimited access to the Wigwam’s expansive practice tee, practice green, and chipping area from dusk till dawn. Located near the iconic Wigwam teepee.
- Golf club storage at Wigwam Golf facilities
- Rental clubs are available at an additional cost. New Titleist rental sets are available! Includes 917 metal woods & AP1 or AP2 irons, Vokey wedges, and a Scotty
- Complimentary membership to Women’s Golf Travel Club ( $100 value)
- Women’s Golf and Travel Certificate, (a $100 value), for use towards your next group golf trip in 2022 or 2023.(excluding golf schools and professional golf tournaments)
- Photo memory book
- Resort Charges
- Taxes and fees
- Pre and/or Post extension days based upon availability (optional)
- Double Occupancy: $2675 per person
- Single Occupancy: $3740 per person
- A $1000 non-refundable deposit is due upon registration. Balance due January 15, 2022.
- Personal Transfers
- Meals and Alcoholic Beverages not specified.
- Optional Excursions
- Optional Golf Rounds
- Items of personal nature
- Travel Insurance
- Shipping Clubs
- Club Rentals
It seems like so far away and with Solheim Cup 2021 just finishing up, it is hard to start thinking about the next one in two years. But you don’t want to miss out on this opportunity.
Solheim Cup 2023 will be hosted in Costa del Sol, one of the most beautiful destination spots in Spain. It is a mecca of great golf situated along the Mediterranean Sea. Come join in the fun in one of the greatest team tournaments in women’s professional golf.
Solheim Cup Trip Packages 2023
Four Solheim Cup golf packages being offered include:
- 6 days/5 nights – “Golfista” package
- 8 days/7 nights – “Tourismo” package
- 8 days/7 nights – “Ultimo” package
- Custom Dates – “Ala Carta” package
Travelers can pretty much customize this trip. These current packages include extra offerings like golf, sightseeing, and a cruise around the Mediterranean depending on what you may be interested in. In the near future, Ryder Cup packages will also be offered.
But, you will want to act quickly to reserve your spot as the first hotel offered has already sold out. And the second block of rooms is already over 90% booked as well. So if you are thinking about this trip, you may want to act earlier than later. A small deposit of $250 reserves your spot. This great deal expires on December 31, 2021.
Golf School Vacations with LPGA Hall of Fame Instructors
Women’s Golf & Travel is in the process of putting together several highly anticipated golf schools around the country. These will include golf clinics with very skilled and recognized female golf instructors.
What I especially like about these WGTC golf school vacations is that they will be designed specifically for women and will include the learning component as well as some R&R and fun. Combining golf school with an actual vacation.
More info will be announced shortly. Stay tuned!